Wednesday, April 2

happyhappy birthday!

29th
pulau ubin!
Our island getaway!
Camped over at one of the beaches.
Shaky & very breezy ferry ride. Close to 3years since i've last stepped on ubin.
Cooked maggi for dinner using mess tins and solid fuel.
The dogs wanted a share of our food(:
Chatted, played, drank at Chamar Hut before lights out.
Woke up to a great morning sun & breeze.
Brunch at Changi Village.
Home sweet home.
Had a total great fun just that there wasn't much breeze at night.
But I've got the beach, and you. (:

30th
Met up with b, my sis and the guys again for steamboat near novena to celebrate my birthday. 1st feast.
took only 1 pic with b, nicest one though. :D
(b had a sensitive eye): )
Went over to cine's eqmax for Taboo.
Well because we had nothing to do on the wee hours of Sunday!

31st((:
Happy birthday to me!
Okay, I've just turned a year older.
Met baby early in e morning, had swensens for brunch. (: 2nd feast.
Went back to change and headed to toapayoh and caught waterhorse.(:
Heartwarming nice show. (:
There were less than 20 people in the cinema.
But nevermind, as long as the timing fits the schedule. :D
Then it was a total unexpected surprise from baby.
fish & co. with my family at tampines. (: 3rd feast.
Big cake, big clown-y hat, sparkles, birthday song by the crew.
Everything was awesome, it has been ages since I last spent my birthday with my family with a cake.
I had a whole cake to myself every birthday since I was young but as I grew older. No more! haha.
thanks baby, for a wonderfully spent 3 days just for my seventeenth birthday.
You really considered the part which I mentioned I didn't want any thing fanciful.
This simple thought really counts. (:
Love,
Joanne.
(i'm so old!)

PS. Ohyes! Not forgetting a BIG THANKYOU to those who texted me(phone/online/blog) to wish me and thanks to ly serene and naemah for the very funny video. (:

No comments: