fiqah: much loves to Bravo too. A day I'll never forget. :D
fang & ezyee: Cheers to Alpha. Yeah, the power of FOUR no one should ever look down on. :D
naemah: LOL. no, don't feel retarted. (:
weiting: YOU AH. will WE be related? lols.
eunice: yeah, stupid burns. can't even carry the bag. anw, where did your blog go?
fang (again): Yeah, you really have a strong love for Alpha don't you? lols. & yep, i'm updating. (:
***
Yeah, the long-awaited holiday break everyone has been anticipating, has finally arrived. :D Some may take this time to really rest and take a break, while others take this time to put in their all to catch up with their work. I've spent half of it slacking, and I ought to be doing some revision for the rest of the week. March is gonna come to an end sooon. SO fast! Sometimes, you should just heck the pace that time is going and take a step back and look at the things around you. (: I miss proper guiding, we're gonna step down soon which will make the bunch of us really upset. Camps, SYF and all. (': Haiyah! Anyway, I aim to finish my cluster papers ASAP. (((: Cos we'll be bombarded with more of them when school reopens? lols.
I thought I should be giving my blog a brighter touch so I took some effort to CHANGE it. (: Yeah, and maybe it's gonna stay stagnant for sometime. xD
Alright, enough for the day. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment